I was particularly impressed with the floral inventory cards we were handed at the start of the session. We were asked about the colors we want for our flowers, then handed two stacks of cards, one pink and one green. Within those stacks there were dozens of pictures and names of flowers in that particular color. Who knew that there were so many options.
The second part of the visit that Brigitte and I were impressed with was the use of technology in floral arrangements. Every detail from the individual flower to every bouquet wrapper was recorded on to a tablet as we walked through the planning process step-by-step. At the end we walked out with a complete list of every arrangement, the flowers used in it, and the costs. Despite the fact that all of our planning has been going so smoothly Brigitte, Cheryl, Rhiannon, and I were still amazed by how great this experience was. Thumbs up for Lily Greenthumb's!
No comments:
Post a Comment